Recruit Globally – Employ Quickly.
As a premier medical facility, you want to employ and retain the best in the field. While finding that extraordinary physician may be difficult – employing that foreign physician can present even larger challenges.
Madison Immigration Law removes barriers for medical institutions to employ foreign physicians, allied healthcare workers (nurses), international or foreign medical graduates and biomedical researchers. Our firm specializes in a variety of options for immigration or permanent residence in the United States including:
- H-1B Visas for Foreign Physicians
- O-1 Visas for Physicians of Extraordinary Ability
- TN Visas for Canadian and Mexican Physicians
- J-1 Visas and J-1 Waivers
- E-2 Investor Visas
- L Transfers of Executive Managers
- PERM/Labor Certifications
- National Interest Waivers
- Extraordinary Ability Applications
- Visas for Allied Healthcare Workers (nurses)
Madison Immigration Law will remove the stress and frustration of the immigration process. Our firm will use our personal and professional knowledge to reach the goal of employing your ideal candidate regardless of his or her foreign status.
Madison Immigration Law provides prompt and professional legal services to medical institutions across the country. Our firm works with a variety of hospitals, clinics and biomedical research facilities.